Sunday, March 29, 2015

See How She Runs by Michelle Graves

In this you get to meet a young woman named Izzy. Izzy is a very special young woman but she just doesn't know it yet. You get sucked into her life and the life of everyone she meets. I am a sucker for a paranormal romance and I fell in LOVE. I couldn't wait to see what happened to everyone, I did have to wait though because for some reason Mrs.Graves could not write book 2 over night (something we will have to fix haha). Once you open the pages of this you are whisked to this new adventure with something new on each turn. You will not forget these people and the places that they visit. I would suggest you go to Amazon right now and order this and surprise it is FREE! What do you have to lose (besides sleep since you just can't put it down)? Oh and lucky you not having to wait for the second one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment