Thursday, July 16, 2015

Blood Sense Review

Struggling to forget her recurrent dream, Lexi finds herself plagued by images of blood, desire, and a pair of mesmerising green eyes. What’s more is she’s having difficulty explaining the subtle changes taking place inside her. Faced with decisions that leave her challenging all she has ever known, Lexi has to decide if she can put her faith in the mysterious Reid. 

One thing Lexi is certain about is following the path laid out before her has never been so enticing. 

I really enjoyed this book. When I first opened it I could not put it down and then about half way through it started to slow down a bit, but after about a chapter it picked back up.  You don't see anything paranormal really until the very end, but you don't miss it that much because it is giving a lot of information that I am sure you will need to understand the next one in the series. I would recommend it to anyone. You will fall in love with Lexi who is just like the girl next door until she realizes that she can "feel" the outcome of different things. Reid is Lexi's protector and will do anything to make sure she is safe. In the end I had so many questions that I really hope Becca Lee answers in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment