Monday, July 10, 2017

Ian's Story by Ardent Rose Review


Ian's Story (The Immortal Clan Keith Book 1)Ian's Story by Ardent Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ian's Story was a very fast read. Even though the story seems rushed at times and I would have liked a little bit more back story or filler (it would have sure made it a bit longer of a book). With that being said....
When you meet your soulmate you know about it from the start, you may even dream about them before you meet. Ian's story is kind of like the tv show Highlander only with trolls and even more immortals.
There is a lot of sex from the get go which is a plus for me. If you don't like reading about sex I would not suggest reading this one. If you love reading about sex then I say you start reading this one immediately.
Patricia and Ian have been destined to be together from the start and it is obvious from their chemistry. I will be reading the next one as soon as I can.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment