Thursday, September 21, 2017

Bounce by Kailee Reese Samuels

Title: Bounce
Author: Kailee Reese Samuels
Genre: Dark Romance/BDSM 
Release Date: September 12, 2017

She escaped into his arms.
AMBER
I have everything I could want – the man of my dreams, his baby girl, a great career, and a beautiful home. I should be happy and having the time of my life. But I just can’t…
The past I left behind haunts me, threatening to destroy everything. I worked so hard to escape, yet the hooks are piercing into my soul, pulling me to the past and forcing me into a nightmare I can’t wake up from. And I know this time, he may not be able to save me.
His heart brought her freedom.
DALE
Every day I wake up thankful my beautiful angel is back in my life. I have it all now. But something is missing—the darkness I crave. I know I can’t exist without it. I need the tears in her ache and the fears in her sobs. 
The closer she is to me, the less my grip becomes. I am losing control of her, of us, and worst of all—myself. And I cannot imagine the monster I will become when I let go… all to get her back.
The hunt is on in the love affair of Mae East & Cyclone Blonde.

Embracing diversity. Coffee addict. Mango lover. Blueberry fetishist. Sweet peach tea crazy. Red wine devout. Whiskey deviant. Tattooed & pierced. Loves shoes. Collects rosaries. Fanatical organizer/cleaner/list-maker. Never sleeps. Hermit and recluse. Storyteller. KAILEE REESE SAMUELS has been spinning tales since she can remember. Her books are contemporary fiction with a no-holds-barred attitude. She adores listening to her character’s ramble and putting them into situations that push the boundaries. Creativity is the way to change. 


BounceBounce by Kailee Reese Samuels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bounce by Kailee Reese Samuels for me is without a doubt a five star read.

Truly remarkable story telling. As I finished the story I knew that my life will not be the same again. I have fallen for this author's writing and cannot wait to devour the next book.

The characters were truly inspirational and the storyline was compelling.

It is amazingly intense and the author prepares you for the journey for you to take alongside the characters really well. The characters and story development were perfectly done. This book was extremely well written and has fast become of my favourites of all time. This book was full of many twists and turns that will keep you guessing what is going to happen till the very end. I devoured it in one sitting. Incredible work!! I absolutely adored reading this book and will be one clicking the rest of this authors work.

That ending wow!!!!!

I will definitely be recommending this author to everyone I know.

Definitely one awesome book to pick up and I can see this author going from strength to strength.



View all my reviews

HOSTED BY:

1 comment: