Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Perfect Melody Spotlight Tour with Ava Danielle


Perfect Melody
Ava Danielle
Contemporary Romance  
She grew up with only her father’s love. Dating all through high school she searched for that one true love. Attending school in New York City her life was going great until that one phone call silenced it all.
He swore he would never hurt a woman the way men had hurt his mother. While studying in upstate New York he thought he finally found what he had been searching for that is until he found her in bed with another man and his world is thrown out of tune.
Life is anything but ordinary after they meet for the first time never knowing how close they actually were.
Together they create a perfect melody.
  
"I loved this book so much I think I need an encore ðŸŽ¼ "
~ Jenny W.
"A beautiful union of two souls that meet amongst chaos and loss." 
~ Wendy
"It was a sweet beautiful read and incorporating music especially the type of music involved really was music to my soul."
 ~ Millsy Loves Books
"Melody & Elliot make the beautiful perfect duet!!"
 ~ Millsy Loves Books 
"this book is full of the feels, but it was beautifully written and was a wonderful story."
 ~ Vicky Wilson
"Elliott and Melody’s story was a sweet romance until it’s all ruined by Elliott’s past. " 
~ Wendy P. 
"I devoured this book in a day." 
~ Sarah P. 



“Now boarding Gate Five to Berlin, Germany,” the intercom shouts and I bang on the table to get the flight attendants attention. “That’s where I have to be,” I shout at him to give me back the ticket. “No, you’re on the next plane, that one is overbooked,” he continues to push the keys on board and stare at a screen. “Listen, I’m not actually here to board any plane. I needed a ticket to get back here to stop the guy I love from getting on a plane without knowing how I felt about him. So, I need to go back,” I start to ease away to make my escape when I feel another attendant put a grip on me. “Let go,” I scream. “Listen, do you know how many people tell us this sad love story shit? Plenty. We know the drill and we’re fed up with it. The airport is not a place to confess your everlasting love for someone. Either you board the plane with the ticket you purchased or you leave the airport immediately.” “Let go!” My screams getting louder, “Elliot Harper. Can you hear me? Elliot?” I scream. “Ma’am, I’m going to have to ask you to simmer down,” he pulls away nearly hurting my arm with his grip. “Elliot!” I scream, but I don’t see him, I don’t hear him. Silence. And I realize, it might be too late. I lost my chance.
Amazon
Ava Danielle is a spunky wife of 17 years, a loving and crazy mother of four rambunctious teenagers, and when she's not trying to wrangle them and go from one activity to the next, she's writing hot, steamy, love stories to escape the daily life. Ava currently moved to Nashville Tennessee German/American native Army Brat loves photography, music, and binge-watching old 90's television shows. But awaiting her next big adventure, until then she'll continue to write.
Ava has 10 published novels (look her up on Amazon) and recently became part of an Anthology.


                          Website: authoravadanielle.weebly.com
                          FB: https://www.facebook.com/avadanielle2
                          FB Likes: https://www.facebook.com/authoravadanielle/
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvaDanielle1
                          Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authoravadanielle/


No comments:

Post a Comment