Monday, March 30, 2015

100 BOOKS!

Most of you have heard of www.goodreads.com, you know that awesome place that let's you keep track of what books you have read and what ones you wanna read. Well they set up a thing where you can challenge yourself to read x amount of books (you decide not them), I have decided that I am gonna read 100 books this year. I know that sounds like a lot, but when you love reading it is just a drop in the bucket. I have already gotten 33 books on the list as read!!! I am gonna try and keep the blog update  of how many books I have left until my goal. Goodreads says that I am 9 books ahead of schedule so I may try and add that too. We shall see. I am super excited to see what this year holds and can not wait to share it with y'all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment