Monday, July 24, 2017

Review: Spy Thy Neighbor

Spy Thy Neighbor Spy Thy Neighbor by Shandi Boyes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paige is a writer that has been having a bad case of writer block. Hunter is mysterious.
When Paige leaves her relationship because of an affair she hides out in a bungalow. Next door is a mysterious handsome neighbor who has lots of visitors.
After watching for a bit Paige names her new neighbor Archer and makes her new book about him. Things take a turn when Hunter (Archer) catches Paige watching him.From there you learn about Hunter and the life he leads.
Spy the neighbor was a sexy steamy read. Between the action, the sex and the mystery I could not put my Kindle down. I am for sure gonna check out the other books in this series.
I only have one question for the author after reading this...... What kind of cologne does Hunter wear????

View all my reviews

2 comments: